Learning Photoshop: Part 1

I recently got a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS4.

It would be a good idea not to ask where or how i got it.

Anyway, just having a copy of Photoshop isn't good enough.
You have to learn to navigate the maze that is photoshop's user interface.
I suppose for long time users, the interface comes as second nature, but to the beginner it is really really really intimidating.

Anyway, the best way to learn something new is to just jump in headlong and learn stuff as you go along, right?

That's a first effort, so yeah, it kinda fails in certain departments, creativity for one.
It's a poster I had to prepare for RCTV, an audio visual club in my hall, which I may go into more detail at a later date.

Right
Onto the tutorial!


1 comments:

Phoebe woo said...

wat is a fundascope?
i very char 1 lol..