the end is here

first things first
exams are over
and i just played 3.5 hours of dota today
feeded as usual.... but was good entertainment nonetheless

oh,
it took me 2 hours to get home from college
2 freaking hours
thank god samuel was there to alleviate my boredom


end of exams....
so now i can start to devote more time to my own interests (whatever they may be)
but i just realised something

wow
i've completed my a levels

when i was in secondary school a levels used to be this huge thing that you move on to after spm
now it just seems like a pile of hogwash to me

but its not the program
its the people that i've met, that made this a worthwhile way to spend 1.5 years of my life
thanks to all my peeps and teachers especially ms lilian who continually treats us to cake..
i hope you miss me bugging you for math questions as much as i miss bugging you...

take care all,
and you can expect to hear a lot more from me soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...so it ought to be celebration time now...hope Redang trip was a blast! I'm still finishing off the marking of 1st sem papers...awful experience. Hey you are very welcome to come bug me anytime..I need the distraction from teaching 5 classes of FM 2 to students who have no idea what they're learning!! Twice as hard to teach as maths...at least I still get to pester you everyday instead of just 3 times...

Meantime, enjoy your hols and come visit me for lunch when you get tired of buming around..

Mrs Wee

youroldbean said...

i will ms lilian!!
miss u lots