another boring week

well, it was boring for me anyway.
seems like quite a few scandals have passed me by without my noticing
i'm actually blurrer (more blur?) than i look
hmm
i already look quite blur

first off we have chong kuan

and the mystery woman

names censored for privacy of course

next
there is su tyng (not sure if i spelt it right)

apparently 2 people are chasing her
(technically 1 person and 1 wolf, but who cares about technicalities)

now just because she sat next to me during physics, both of them are angry at me
wtf?
i'm innocent
really i am

why is this world so complicated?
now i understand why the police like duit kopi so much
for all the shit they have to take, they really need a lot of kopi o panas kurang manis to cope with it

so next time you see a policeman, you know what to do la......
i didn't say it
you did it ok?
i'm innocent
case closed

p.s.

what happened to lingam?
no news on him for what seems like a whole month now
can they really just sweep something like that under the carpet?
do they really think the whole nation is as blur as me?
come on man

0 comments: